Click the play button below to listen:
Metal Coating Options with Bryan Stroth and Shawn Smith [Podcast]
This podcast episode is an interview with Bryan Stroth, the General Manager of the Prince Manufacturing plant in Garrett, IN, and Shawn Smith, the Quoting and Estimating Manager. They discuss questions such as these:
- Are there Advantages to wet paint vs. Powder coating?
- Contract service provider vs. a contract manufacturer. What exactly is that?
- What types of wet coat applications do you offer?
- What types of pretreatments do you offer?
- What types of parts are you able to finish?
- Do you offer Assembly work?
If you have any questions for Bryan, Shawn, or the Prince Manufacturing team, contact us we will get back to you.
Click to read more about Industrial Paint: Electrostatic, E- Coat, Liquid, Powder Coating, And CARC.