Powder coating, finishing metallic surfaces by applying
dry powders that form continuous and integrated coatings,
is often a viable and cost-effective commercial alternative
to conventional industrial liquid paints.
Some of the more obvious advantages
of using Prince Manufacturing’s powder coating
- Powders do not have to be mixed with any solvents
or catalysts, reducing cycle time.
- No costly wastage of solvent.
- Environmental cleanliness—there is no costly
wastage of solvents which can constitute up to 70
percent of conventional liquid paints.
- No air pollution—over-sprayed powder is recoverable,
so no powder escapes into the atmosphere.
- Considerable improvements have also been made in
reducing the heavy metal content of powders, in particular
- Processing time is reduced.
- Energy requirements are lower, further reducing
- Superior film properties—in general, superior
film properties such as adhesion and corrosion resistance
are obtained with powders.
- 95 percent of materials are used, reducing waste
- Controlled film thickness —a controlled more
uniform and, if required, a higher film thickness
can be obtained with powders.
- A wide range of coatings is available.
Whatever your coating requirements, Prince Manufacturing
can meet them—even if they are part of a more
complex contract manufacturing process. For more information about coating solutions,
contact us today.
Back to Coating